SAP Business One is affordable and tailor-made to suit business management solutions. It gives a better control over small businesses and streamlines important processes. It helps to manage small businesses that grows along with the company.
SAP Business One has been specifically designed for SMEs. Some of its key features for SME include document management, sales quotes, quality management, dispatching, and so on. The software manages critical businesses in the most efficient way possible. SMEs call it an all in one solution helps to expand business. As a business grows, it automatically would require more applications and SAP is the most trusted one in the market.
Organisations often believe that involving SAP in a business increases costs. On the contrary, it is a cost-effective solution preferred by majority of small and midsize businesses. This is because it brings all processes under one roof.
Following are the benefits of SAP
- Increases revenue – SAP provides access to real-time information from anywhere in the world. This helps companies to identify sales opportunities and enhance customer service.
- Runs on a single platform – SAP Business One runs multiple tasks on a single platform. Some of them include management, sales, manufacturing, customer relationship, banking and inventory.
- Improves customer relationship – SAP software for small business makes it easy to manage customer queries and provide quick solutions. It makes communication simple.
- Cost effective – SAP modules are cost effective. It is a system that can be implemented immediately, easy to maintain thus lowering costs incurred on technology.
- Deletes redundant data – SAP being a single integrated unit leaves no scope for duplication of data.
SAP Business One has its own functional capabilities. It is suitable for small businesses that integrates the following:
- Accounting and financial management
- Customer relationship management
- Lifecycle management
- Project management
- Warehouse and production management
- Purchasing and procurement
- Reporting and analytics and integration solutions
It is an ERP software designed to automate key business functions. ERP is a business management software with the help of which an organisation can integrate applications to manage business. It also allows to automate back office functions related to technology, services and human resources.
The idea of making a small business smooth becomes easy only when basic functionalities are streamlined. It is the best way to rationalise organisational needs. Its administration processes are unique thus increasing the relevance of product or service offered.
The latest version is the SAP Business One 9.3 which has advanced functionalities. Small and medium enterprises find it affordable to manage the entire business under one application. SAP Business One gives a deeper insight into business management making it easy for companies to take quick decisions. It is specifically designed for small businesses. Being flexible, user-friendly and powerful, it eases out various crucial aspects of a business.