SAP the worldwide leader of ERP had developed SAP software for small business and medium enterprises. It is business management software that aids in smooth functioning of businesses. It provides industry-specific solutions for all business needs. Using such software allows companies to focus on the business in a better and organised way.
Companies find it easy to manage accounting, customer relationships, inventory and human resources using SAP. It provides clear visibility to the business. The software captures data in a centralised location. This helps companies to make real-time decisions and execute policies for growth and development.
SAP Business One dived into different industries to make companies take advantages of using the software. It has influenced manufacturers, craft beverages, whole distribution firms, retail industry, aerospace, defence, oil and gas field, finance and accounting and life science fields to name a few. The ERP software is one of its kinds that grow along with the business.
Organisations believe SAP Business one addresses unique business processes. It stands out as an easy-to-use tool, especially for small businesses. It is cost-effective software and a helping hand for companies who have grown over the years. The software has specific tools and methods of enabling reliable implementations for minimising time and cost.
The pricing of SAP varies on the type of license being used. There are limited user licenses and professional user licenses. Parth InfoTech Solution is one of the recommended partners for SAP business one partners in Mumbai. We focus on providing high-value services and help businesses improve their existing systems. It makes use of the latest technology and multiple systems to manage day-to-day challenges.
Some of the key functions of SAP Business One are:
- Financial management – SAP is used to manage chart of accounts, journal entries, exchange rates in multiple currencies, incoming payments, outgoing payments, budget management, credits, fixed assets, bank statement processing, and accounting reconciliation.
- Sales management – It includes returns, invoices, deliveries, gross profit calculation, purchase orders, simplified email, printing, campaign management, customer management, activities management, blanket agreements, price lists in multiple currencies, quotations, and Microsoft Office integration.
- Service management – SAP Business One is used for service planning, equipment card handling, mobile interaction, human resource integration, service call processing, service dashboards, knowledge database, and tracking across multiple customer interactions.
- Purchase management – It handles purchase requests, purchase quotations, purchase orders, goods returns, goods receipts POs, down-payment invoice, import process, landed costs, Web-enabled RFQs, A/P credit memos, A/P Invoice, and A/P reserve invoice.
- Inventory management – It involves item management, item lists, price lists, item cost valuation, goods receipts, goods issues, serial number management, batch number management, multiple measurements, inventory counting, transfers and recurring transactions.
- Production – SAP Business One has a configurable UI framework that includes bills of material, item sets, goods issues, goods receipts, order recommendations, production orders and management of planned resource capacities.
Each and every industry has its unique way of managing the business. There are different challenges faced by different organisations. Therefore, SAP Business One can be very useful as it has integrated industry solutions suiting industry-specific needs. It works with all kinds of businesses regardless of business size, markets, customers and industries.